X-GLOZ CAN BOOST CALORIFIC VALUE BY UP TO 20% WHILE ENHANCING PELLET STRENGTH, AROMA AND VISUAL QUALITIES
Exclusively developed and manufactured by BIO ENECO™, X-GLOZ is a powerful biomass fuel pellet additive that can boost the calorific value of wood pellets by as much as 20%. Through improved binding qualities, X-GLOZ also acts as a pellet strengthening agent, helping pellets maintain shape during handling and transportation. X-GLOZ also helps add a rich dark colour to the fuel pellet while at the same time enhancing its aroma.
X-GLOZ is made from 100% pure organic ingredients, so is non-toxic, safe to handle and is environmentally friendly.
EXPERIENCE THE WONDER OF X-GLOZ
With a mixing ratio of just 1kg to 1.5kg of x-GLOZ per tonne of sawdust for pelleting, you only need a little X-GLOZ to make a big difference.
X-GLOZ has proven itself to be the safe and economical choice for significantly increasing your biomass fuels energy performance. In return, this not only helps save you money through greater energy efficiency but also save the environment through less use of resources.
We also actively invite other pellet manufacturers to contact us about X-GLOZ.
- Gross Calorific Value increases up to 20%
- 100% organic
- No preservatives
- Oil and grease free
- Enhance product colour and sheen
- Protects pellet from fungus and moisture
- Aromatic Aroma
- Better lignin (stronger bind)
- Increases pellet density and strength
- Helps with pellet handling and transportation
- Mix Ratio: 1kg to 1.5kg per tonne
- Cost effective
- X-GLOZ – exclusive product by BIO ENECO™
- Total Moisture, (ARB) 29.4%
- Gross Calorific Value, (ARB) 3,605 Kcal/Kg
- Gross Calorific Value, (ADB) 5,107 Kcal/Kg
- Net Calorific Value, (ADB) 4,620 Kcal/Kg
- Chlorine, (ARB) 0.01%
- Ash, (ADB) 3.2%
On analysis of our X-GLOZ sample, the following results were obtained from SGS Malaysia. We have also included the original report for your viewing, just click on the report image to enlarge.
All the tests and certificates are for indication only. It might fluctuate from time to time.
Please contact us for more information on our Lab Test Report. Thank you.