Palm Kernel Shell Pellet (Green Pellet)
Our PKS Pellet, also known as Green Pellet, represents a Premium Energy Choice. As well as boasting high calorific values, the Green Pellet is also manufactured to maximise pellet density which increases the pellet’s structural strength and helps the pellet maintain its complete form during handling and transportation. With BIO ENECO™’s Green Pellet product, you won’t end up with just a pile of dust after transportation. The stored pellet itself offers a very aromatic essence, which is very similar to ginseng. We view this pleasant aroma as a sign of quality with the Green Pellet showing off its purity and organic origins.
The stored pellet itself offers a very aromatic essence very similar to ginseng. We view this beautiful aroma as a sign of quality with the Green Pellet showing off its purity and organic origins.
- High Calorific Value 4,231 Kcal/Kg
- Aromatic – Aroma is similar to ginseng
- Clean safe to use by humans And environment
- Strong pellets withstanding storage, handling and logistic
- Gross Calorific Value, (ARB) 4,000Kcal/Kg±
- Gross Calorific Value, (ADB) 4,300 Kcal/Kg±
- Net Calorific Value, (ARB) 3,800 Kcal/Kg±
- Sulphur, (ADB) <0.05%
- Chlorine, (ARB) <0.20%
On analysis of our PKS Pellet sample, the results were obtained from the independent surveyor. All the tests and certificates are for indication only. It might vary from time to time.
Please contact us for more information on our Lab Test Report. Thank you.