News Title: The Safety Measure of COVID-19
Date: 14th May 2020
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Organiser: Bio Eneco Sdn. Bhd.
BIO ENECO™: BIO ENECO™ has just partially resumed the business operation starting from May 4, 2020, in accordance with the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO). In view of the global outbreak of COVID-19, BIO ENECO™ has also adopted a new safety measure by adhering to the strict CMCO directives, including but not limited to:
- operating at only 50 per cent of our capacity
- performing thermal screening at the entry of the premise
- filling out the health screening form by all staff and visitors
- sanitising the business premise regularly
- sanitising the body with disinfectant spray before the staff/visitors entering the premise
- usage of face mask at all times in the premise
- usage of gloves at all times (for those logistics/factory staff)
- frequent handwashing with soap or hand sanitiser
- limiting the consumed food to be home-cooked food or takeaway food
- keeping one-meter distance for the office seating area
- If any staff is not feeling well with the symptom of fever, sore throat, cough or any unwell symptom, they must inform the Human Resource Department immediately and would be denied entry to the premise.
Given the difficult times we are all facing at the moment, there will be no compromise with any violation of the strict conditions set by the authorities. We understand that it will be the collective responsibility of all parties to understand and comply with all the current governmental directives and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) on the prevention of COVID-19 so that we can mitigate the risk of this exceptional challenge together.
Not to forget all those unsung heroes who devote themselves entirely to the battle against COVID-19. All selfless frontliners deserve our appreciation and cooperation. Thank you for keeping us safe and sound.